Must have exceptional attention to detail.
Someone who is able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Exceptional customer service skills. |
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The ideal candidate for this position will have a high-school diploma or equivalent, two years of food and beverage experience, great organizational skills and TABC certification.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
$2.60 per hour
Days/Evening/ Weekends Full Time
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 20 months ago