One to two years of relevant work experience.
The primary responsibilities of the Banquet Server include:
- Greeting members and guests.
- Serving of food items.
- Serving of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Open bottles of wine.
- Carry service trays.
- Set up of tables, chairs, buffets and miscellaneous.
- Food and beverage service experience.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
- Outgoing personality.
- Fluent English.
- Food preparation experience.
- Golf experience helpful.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
The Irvine Company - 22 months ago
Founded more than a century ago, the privately held company is known internationally for the communities it continues to create on The...