BANQUET SERVERS (ON CALL)
Banquet Server s must be guest-focused and familiar with standard banquet event set ups for a variety of events: buffets, sit-down dinners, coffee breaks, receptions and meetings. This position requires that you are available to work a variety of shifts according to the needs of the business.
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public
- Food knowledge including cooking methods, ingredients of all menu items and specialty cocktails served at banquet events
- Basic working knowledge of wines selected by the bottle and/or glass for the event. Opening, presenting, decanting wines to provide wine service to guests.
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, such as setting up tables and chairs, carrying trays and other heavy items of up to 75 pounds continuously throughout shift. Ability to move throughout work areas with various physical movements such as reaching, bending and stooping. Ability to push/or push a vacuum and wheeled carts weighing up to 100 lbs.
Joie de Vivre Hospitality - 16 months ago
You might say this company has a zest for hotel life. Joie de Vivre Hospitality operates boutique hotels, with more than 30 properties in...