Job Responsibilities: includes but not limited to:
- Maintain a professional appearance and mannerism
- Assist with set-up of tables, linens, chairs, etc, for full service of banquet events
- Provide excellent food and beverage service for banquet events
- Maintain knowledge of policies and procedures
- Maintain back of the house, front of the house and side work duties for overall productivity of banquet events
- Maintain positive and professional attitude
- Complete all other assigned duties when necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred. A high level of customer service training would be a plus.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in casual, buffet and or fine dining restaurant.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Commission for the position. Alcohol Beverage Card is also required.
- Ability to use fountain soft drink, tea and coffee machines.
- Ability to read and write basic instructions.
- Knowledge of Alcohol Beverage Control laws, health regulations, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Public relation skills needed.
Maryland Live! Casino - 23 months ago