By successfully balancing living, learning and leisure in every aspect of our business, we have been able to maintain our reputation as the most progressive and respected hospitality management company in the industry.
What Our Employees Say About Us
We provide a safe and secure environment for our guests as well as employees. Everyone is friendly and "it's more like a family..."
Typical Promotion Paths
Employees have opportunities for advancement and transfers within various departments here at Grand Cypress as well as other Benchmark Properties around the globe.
How a Person Can Make an Impact in This Job
Employees can impact this job by going above and beyond for the guest - first time guests as well as guests who have been coming back for a number of years.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The ideal candidate will have superior customer service skills, ability to interact with guests as well as fellow employees, and be a team player. Friendly smile and positive attitude is a must.
Responsibilities for this Position
Serves meal to guests. Responsible for own station.
- 2 year experience in banquet service. Able to handle all situations in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 10 months ago