This is a franchise job posting,
Banquet Sous Chef, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando an Autograph Collection property, Orlando FL
Please do not apply for this job online. Please contact the property directly at
or via email at
Talent Acquisition Solutions
Recruiting Operations and Delivery on behalf of Marriott International, Inc.
The Kessler Collection: Inspiring Places, Intuitive Service, Exuberant Guests!
Believing that people want to be entertained, have fun and be comfortable when they stay at a hotel on business or for pleasure, Richard C. Kessler developed his vision for highly themed hotels in the early 1990's. Through the use of distinctive architecture, stylish interior design, rare art and music, Kessler Collection guests are treated to unique hotel experiences. While themes may vary, our service does not.
Gracious hospitality from the intuitive nature, dedication and teamwork of our employees, whom we fondly refer to as Grand Performers, creates even more reasons for guests to return again and again. We seek the best of the best and look for enthusiastic professionals whom are eager to deliver outstanding service to our guests.
Open Position: Banquet Sous Chef, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Location: Orlando, FL
Learn more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMfZ08OMMVM
*To view a full Job Description for this position, please see the official posting at www.kesslercareers.com
The Kessler Collection currently includes 11 boutique and luxury hotels, located in locations such as: Orlando, FL; St. Augustine, FL; Delray Beach, FL; Savannah, GA; Beaver Creek, CO; Taos, NM; Asheville, NC; DeBeque, CO and coming soon to St. Petersburg, FL, and Atlanta, GA.
A career opportunity with The Kessler Collection offers competitive wages and benefits such as:
*A vast range of health and dental insurance options
*Generous paid time off
*Frequent training and personal development programs
*Employee discounts at all Kessler properties, restaurants and art galleries
If you think you have what it takes to be a Grand Performer, please visit our list of career opportunities. Open positions are updated frequently and can be accessed by visiting our website:
All applicants MUST complete the on-line application process at www.kesslercareers.com before we will consider them as an active candidate for the position.
Requirements of the position include:
* The Banquet Sous Chef is fully responsible for the daily operations of the Banquet Kitchen.
* Responsible for maintaining food quality and ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Work closely with the Sales/Catering Management team and the Executive Sous Chef in menu development and presentation.
* Work closely with Management team to standardize recipes Responsible along with Executive Sous Chef in maintaining overall food & labor cost within budgetary guidelines.
* Conduct Menu Tastings in conjunction with Sales staff for potential guests.
* Maintain standards of hygiene throughout the kitchen.
* Execute all production and plating in a timely, efficient manner and to meet and exceed guest expectations.
* Leading training program on costing and online ordering system.
* Remain on top of culinary trends & seek ways to improve Banquet culinary trend.
* Responsible for scheduling of staff and ensuring that schedules are posted in a timely manner
* Responsible for recording all food spoilage on the proper form and submit to the F&B Director on timely manner.
* Motivate staff and maintain discipline at all times.
* Ensure that all cook and hold temperatures of meats and sauces are maintained as per health department and company guidelines.
* Responsible for monthly inventory of all items in the Banquet Kitchen.
More information is available at www.kesslercollection.com EOE, Drug Free Workplace, Smoke Free Workplace
Marriott - 20 months ago