Required Skills & Experience:
- Provides courteous, professional preparation of beverages for guests and Beverage Servers.
- Prepares high quality beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, to order upon request.
- Takes orders and serves guests at bar according to Loews Standards and all Local and State legal guidelines.
- Monitors guest to ensure safety
- Responsible for providing exceptional service to guests at bar
- Commensurate with the demands and expectations of a four-star hotel
- Maintains the cleanliness and physical appearance of the bar and its area
- Assist Food & Beverage Managers in daily operation of the bar to include bartenders and host staff
- Assist with training, guest satisfaction through Loews Service Standards as well as Loews Miami Beach Hotel policies
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience as Bartender or in supervisory level in a high volume, upscale Hotel or free standing lounge environment
- Thorough knowledge of alcoholic beverages, cocktail recipes, preparation methods, glassware, equipment and service; legal aspects of alcoholic beverage service (TIPS Certified or ability to obtain)
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels - 2 years ago