We are seeking
for the Bar Room
who are energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate about hospitality, food and beverage.
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate with teammates, management and guests in English
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Actively helps to uphold a positive relationship with the kitchen
- Must be able to identify all food menu items, non-alcoholic menu items and coffee items
- Must be able to offer approved one-liner for all savory and dessert menu items
- Must have ability to access table orders in micros
- Excels in a team environment and is viewed as a team player by all stakeholders
- Is responsible for all information shared at line-up, including food, beverage, service changes, and all daily specials
- Adheres to the dress code, appearance, and grooming standards specified in the service manual.
- Follows all standards, procedures and policies established by the restaurant and USHG
- Prioritizes tasks while focusing on guest needs first
- Maintains open communication with management
- Exhibits excellence reflex at all times
- Follows all DOH guidelines
Union Square Hospitality Group is a leading operator of upscale Manhattan dining spots with a portfolio of 10 restaurants. Owned by chef...