- Current Florida Barber license
- A desire to develop teaching skills by attending faculty training workshops conducted by the school
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Team player with a professional attitude
- The desire to help others succeed in their career goals is required
Fortis Institute is a post-secondary career institution. We are seeking organized, experienced, innovative professionals with strong work ethics and a passion for education to join our Barber faculty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Motivate students to participate in all aspects of the educational process
- Instruction of classes per standard lesson plans and syllabi
- Teach classroom theory and hands-on practical classes
- Accurate recording, completion, and maintenance of student records
- Attend faculty training workshops and faculty meetings
Education Affiliates Inc. - 6 months ago
Education Affiliates was founded on a simple premise - that we would create an opportunity for organizations to hire graduates of our school...