We are looking for talented baristas to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena. Our operations are fast paced, high quality and customer service focused.
The ideal barista is motivated, outgoing and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. Our baristas are enthusiastic about producing excellent specialty coffee beverages while working in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products
- Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards
- Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items
- Taste all drip coffee and espresso to ensure it meets our company standards
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong math and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs and business volume
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations. California Applicants: A California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees who prepare, store or serve food at restaurants/coffee bars in California.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Travel Hospitality Services