Responsiblefor fulfilling and preparing food and beverage orders and completing sales transactions within a coffee shop ("We Proudly Brew Starbucks").
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Greets customers and takes food and beverage orders
- Prepares food and beverage orders according to Starbucks guidelines, including coffee, specialty coffee drinks, teas, hot chocolates, capuccinos, etc.
- Takes beverage orders and up sells products
- Serves food and beverage
- Follows all safety and sanitation standards
- Ensures that workplace is well maintained and clean
- Takes bar supplies and equipment inventory
- Provides information about products and educates guests about the differences among coffee beans, coffee preparation and home brewing methods
- Cleans and stocks work area
- Operates a cash register; handles cash, credit cards and/or posts charges to rooms
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum six months related experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Experience with POS systems preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stand; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear
- Must be able to regularly walk and stand and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to regularly climb or balance; and taste and smell
- Must be able to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must be able to serve from a full tray
- Must be able to constantly lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to handle to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform in this environment.
The work environment is varied. Work is performed in both guest contact and non guest contact areas.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hilton Miami Downtown - 19 months ago
If you need a bed for the night, Hilton Worldwide (formerly Hilton Hotels) has a few hundred thousand of them. The company is one of the...