UPMC Presbyterian is hiring a Casual Barista to help support the PUH-Starbucks Department for its UPMC Presbyterian location.
- Welcome questions and educate guests.
- Make espresso drinks, smoothies and coolers that are delivered to the guest in less than three (3) minutes.
- Operate espresso machine and video screen.
- Identify each drink and delivery.
- Prepare and produce all drinks to the Starbucks standard.
- Batch like drinks together.
- Keep quest areas clean.
- Respond to the customer needs and thank each customer.
- Demonstrates the Just Say Yes behavior by taking care of customers needs.
- Follows store policy and procedures.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with store standards.
- Follows cash handling procedures and cash handling policies.
- Contributes to store profitability
- Contributes to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
- Learns and demonstrates creating the Starbucks experience.
- Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment,
- Discovers customer needs and appropriately suggest product with customers to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service and previous Barista experience or ability to complete Barista training program required.
- Ability to accurately count and perform basic mathematical function required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Ability to use Point of Service system required.
- Previous cashier experience preferred.
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
UPMC is one of the leading nonprofit health systems in the United States. A $10 billion integrated global health enterprise headquartered in...