BASIC PURPOSE: Ensures service standards are met and surpassed by providing Starbucks/ Hotel guests with prompt, quality food and beverage selections, proper preparation and purchase. Guests will experience a friendly, and clean atmosphere.
1. Welcomes and connects with every guest to provide excellent service.
2. Identifies guest needs and appropriately suggests products to enhance service and meet sales goals.
3. Ring guest checks, collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by IHR policies and procedures.
4. Complete food and beverage requisitions and supply lists.
5. Clean and restock service items
6. Know and comply with Resort/ Company policies.
7. Ensure established pars are maintained.
8. Perform all sidework duties according to sidework schedules.
Pyramid Advisors - 15 months ago