Salt Water Disposal Operator needed to work in the Barnett region. Schedule will be 6PM-6AM Friday through Monday (On 4 days off 3 days) Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
Day-to-day duties include interpreting, reading, and adjusting gauges and meters and assuring trucking tickets and paperwork is completed with accuracy.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids and fluid type
- Record data from truck tickets on daily log and maintain accuracy
- Conduct hourly walk around to check meters and gauges on equipment
- Make sure daily operations is in compliance with EPA and OSHA regulations
- Verify that all equipment is running properly and notify management if there are issues
- Maintain daily housekeeping at the worksite
- Provides customer service
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Follows prescribed procedures with alterations, informing supervisor promptly; assuring that you stay on location at all times to maintain oversight of the facility.
5.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED required or six to twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read, write and use simple math
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn at all times:
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to walk, reach and move about the facility.
Supervisory Experience Required: No
- Steel-toed safety shoes (Employee must provide)
- Safety Glasses (Provided by employer)
- Hard hats (Provided by employer)
- FRC (fire retardant clothing) attire (Provided by employer)
Bosque Systems, LLC - 11 months ago