Responsible for providing friendly, excellent service to every customer who approaches the bar and throughout the property. Prepare and pour drinks for guests and cocktail servers; handle all cash transactions accurately; and perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Previous experience as a bartender in a gaming venue is preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Must have dexterity and ability to learn; be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner; possess excellent guest service and communication skills; present a professional and pleasant appearance that guests will find appealing and approachable in order to engage in conversation; be at least twenty-one years of age; and be able to get along well with coworkers and work as a team.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Prepare and pour all types of drinks for customers and cocktail servers upon request.
- Provide guests with property information on current events, promotions and attractions.
- Process all cash transactions by accepting money and making necessary change accurately and present guest with bar receipt.
- Maintain a professional appearance, adhering to company dress code and uniform requirements.
- Provide complimentary service to guests in accordance with company policy.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work inside assigned bar area in the casino. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and manually push up to 650 pounds. Must be able to bend, pull and carry bar stock to refrigerators and cabinets. Must be able to use hand motion when preparing and pouring all types of drinks for customers and cocktail servers. Must be able to operate: cash register, two and six wheel carts, juice, soda and liquor guns, cutting boards, coffee and frozen drink machines, ice machines, shot glasses, mixers, pourers, blenders, beer kegs, soda/wine/juice hook ups, knives and other equipment as needed. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of many customers. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates:
Gaming Card - Health Card - Alcohol Awareness Card - Driver’s License