The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
This position is with the Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation; located with the Business Operations Division.
Flexible positions will normally be scheduled 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the organization. There is no set guaranteed number of hors for flexible position. Schedule will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Direct Deposit is required
Social Security card is required
Operates a full-service bar, mixing and serving the full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Assists customers by discussing beverages available, their contents and mixing special drinks according to customer direction. Records sales, makes change or prepares charge slips in accordance with operating procedures. Stocks bar. Keeps bar, utensils, equipment and work area clean and sanitary. Keeps records of quantities of beverages dispensed and submits requirement for re-stocking to supervisor. Receives and checks quantity and description of stock. Provide work direction for other employees in the bar area. Uses tact and courtesy to deny further sales to persons whose conduct has become unruly or who appear to be intoxicated.
Skill in mixing complex drinks. Applies simple arithmetic in calculating bills and making change. Ability to recognize intoxicated or unruly patrons and take necessary remedial action. Ability to train and guide other employees. Good customer relations skills. Work is performed without close supervision. Responsible for overall operation of the bar. Accountable for receipts and inventory. Regularly lifts and carries items weighing up to 20 pounds. Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds. Stands for prolonged periods. Work is primarily indoors. Exposed to cuts and bruises.
1. Must meet state/local age requirements for the serving of alcoholic at the time of appointment.
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 40 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
5. Ability td monitor and direct the work of other bar staff.
6. Work experience as a full service bartender.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5. Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
This is a Flexible position and there are no benefit entitlements.
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 20 months ago
Army Installation Management Command
Fort Benning, GA
- 3 days ago
- 20 days ago
O'Charley's Team Members
O'Charley's Team Members
- 17 days ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...