Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines
- Preparing and serving beverages following standard practices and recipes
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety of work and guest areas
- Maintaining par levels of operating supplies and equipment, replenishing as needed in accordance with procedure
- Monitoring guest consumption of alcohol, intervening as needed according to established practices
- Operating the POS system to reconcile sales
- Maintaining cash drawer; balancing at shift end
- Coordinating beverage service with cocktail servers to maintain an efficient service flow
- Attending departmental and company meetings, as requiredAttending departmental and company meetings, as required
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property and company policies and standards
- Illinois Gaming Board requirements
- Internal Controls
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations, including calculating discounts, interest, commissions and apply to practical situations
- Ability to maintain HCA identified responsible alcohol service certification
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 30 lbs.
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job