We are seeking part-time experienced Bartenders . Successful candidates will have excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be self- motivated, friendly and a team player. Other job requirements include…
- Ability to work at an extremely fast pace while maintaining poise and grace.
- Broad knowledge of cocktail preparation and the ability to mix complex drinks consistently.
- The ability to maintain a very clean and well-run bar.
- Collect money for drinks served and make correct change.
- Serve patrons beverage order quickly, in proper portion with courtesy.
- Ability to check I.D on any customer ordering alcohol who looks under 30 years old. Preferably TIPS Certified.
- Food Handlers Certification Required
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, wipe, push, pull and lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced operation.
- A great attitude about life and the pleasure of serving our guests in a fun and relaxed environment.
- Takes pride in personal grooming and how you present yourself to others.
Days, evenings, weekends and holidays shifts are available. A flexible schedule is a must.
This position requires pre and random drug testing as mandated by the U.S. Coast Guard.
Hornblower Cruises & Events - 19 months ago