Our Bartenders will greet guests, take and prepare drink orders and ensure guests are satisfied. Will also use register to accurately take payment. Guests should always be welcomed and invited back to Resort.
• Ensures beverage and paper products are appropriately stocked.
• Ensures that bar area is supplied with menu items.
• Keeps bar area clean. Always maintains department’s safety/sanitation standards.
• Leaves area stocked at all times. Completes assigned side work.
• Sorts and separates recyclable and deposit bottles. Places all recyclable items in proper crates.
• Notifies Supervisor of any broken equipment or problems with the bar areas or storage rooms.
• Serves guests in a timely and professional manner. Always greets and wishes the guest good luck.
• Consistently maintains an awareness of promotional events and shows.
• Always enters drink orders into the Point of Sale system in an organized and accurate method.
• Always follows department training standards.
• Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
• Must possess the ability to count money and make correct change.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to ring in orders and settle checks on Point of Sale system.
• Previous Food & Beverage bartender experience a plus.
• Previous alcohol beverage service preferred.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Constantly required to lift up to 50 pounds, occastionally required to lift up to 75 – 100 pounds.
The Oneida Nation operates 12 S,vOn gas stations and convenience stores in Oneida and Madison counties, as well as S,vOn Cigs and Tees on...