1. Assist with organizing and promoting Club functions, including lessons, tournaments, and social events. This to include keeping the Director of Tennis as well as other support personnel informed of day-to-day operations and what has and has not been accomplished.
2. Supervision of tennis operation and staff when assigned by the Director of Tennis.
3. Responsible for being aware of the annual departmental budget, action plans and daily reports and assisting the Director of Tennis in maintaining/generating as necessary.
4. Assist with providing lessons for all levels of tennis instruction (beginner to advanced) to all age levels (juniors to adults), including private lessons, group lessons and clinics as assigned.
5. Attend staff meetings and member functions as required.
6. Assist with maintaining professional tennis pro shop environment. This includes answering telephones cheerfully, greeting members/guests in a positive, pleasant demeanor (or using Star Service), and assist with maintaining organized court reservation system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prior tennis professional experience preferred, instruction experience beneficial. College education (bachelor's degree)-preferred.
KSL Resorts - 2 years ago