This position acts as baseball commissioner for the Jackie Robinson Baseball League, Inc. The position works closely with the League's Board as well as City staff to plan and implement a baseball season for youth ages 9-12.
Examples of Duties:
• schedules league tryouts and clinics;
• ensures all players are eligible;
• schedules meetings and clinics for coaches;
• schedules all games and field practices;
• schedules game umpires with Board's assistance;
• handles all protests and complaints as it relates to the players (final decision to be made by the Board);
• ensures game results are turned in to the media weekly;
• secures and inventories all equipment at the end of the season;
• selects an All-Star Team;
• performs other related duties as required.
• Must have experience working with children and have experience teaching/leading baseball.
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays, 20-30 hours per week.
• Minimum Age: 21
City of Greenville, NC - 15 months ago
Greenville, NC is the 10th largest city in the state of North Carolina and the home of East Carolina University! Located halfway between the...