The Class I Inspector is assigned on a single construction operation on construction project(s) and it may require night work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General construction inspection.
- Measurement and documentation of construction activities to insure compliance with specifications.
- Computation of quantities and test values.
- Basic field testing and communicates test results to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires high school diploma (or equivalent).
T.Y. Lin International - 14 months ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...