Mondel?z International ? Company Overview
Mondel?z International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world?s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondel?z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondel?z International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world?s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondel?z International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondel?z International?s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondel?z International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/ mondelezinternational
983 SAP Basis Analyst Req #1208251 East Hanover New Jersey
The MDM Lead will be responsible for providing day to day support of the large-scale complex High Availability SAP Netweaver landscape at Kraft. MDM Lead responsibilities will range from interacting with a team of on-site and off-shore Basis support team members to providing hands-on technical assistance with complex critical production issues. This role will oversee on-going activities and projects supporting SAP production and non-production environments, including ECC, BI, PI, CRM, SCM, SRM, and Enterprise Portals. MDM Lead will be a part of a strong and dynamic team operating in a highly complex, global and constantly changing environment.
- Oversee and provide day to day support of the SAP Netweaver landscape. Ensure assigned incidents and technical tasks are completed in accordance with the support process and the established SLAs - while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Lead and facilitate on-going monitoring and continuous performance improvements of Kraft's SAP environments.
- As required, act as a Situation Manager, providing leadership and coordination of multiple teams and activities in resolving critical production issues - while communicating and providing status updates to senior business and IS management.
- Initiate and design process improvements within Kraft's SAP landscape and associated support processes
- Communicate and translate complex technical issues and proposals to the business clients and the peer groups.
- Interact with a team of Basis Support resources. Provide mentorship and technical guidance for junior members of the team.
Will work as an individual contributor within the Kraft staff but will also oversee the work of 15+ contractors. Will manage Catalyst systems for Americas and Asia Pacific regions supporting 35,000+ users with 60%+ of Kraft?s revenue globally supported by the system.
- Advanced SAP Basis experience of 10+ years, with 5+ years of working with large-size High-Availability complex SAP/Oracle environments.
- Experience across all SAP Basis disciplines and activities, including daily operations, upgrade and patch management, ABAP and Java, Web-servers, Oracle 11, etc.
- Strong leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in handling and leading escalations and managing resolution of critical issues.
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems such as Unix and Windows and excellent working knowledge of Oracle and other relational databases.
- Ability to coordinate, troubleshoot, and support through different time zones with geographically dispersed teams and clients.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in ABAP and SAP performance improvement and tuning is highly preferred.
- Skill set in the following will be a plus: MM, PP, SD, FI/CO, Security, SCM, HR, BI, CRM.
- Bachelors degree or higher required.
Mondel?z International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondel?z International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Monster - 21 months ago
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...