Target Logistics is looking for a Kitchen Staff III employee to join our Bear Paw Lodge team.
About Target Logistics:
Target Logistics provides those working in remote, austere or hostile environments with innovative, turnkey solutions for all of their housing, catering, transportation, security and logistical needs. Workforce housing. Temporary housing. Man camps. Modular housing. Emergency housing. Whatever term you use, finding the right workforce accommodations solution takes more than just four walls and three squares. It takes creativity, flexibility and accountability. And that's exactly what you get with Target Logistics, the largest provider of remote turnkey workforce housing in the United States.
Our team of seasoned experts gets the job done in any place, any climate and for any number of people. Whether you are looking for long- or short-term workforce housing, facilities management, remote catering, transportation logistics or security, Target Logistics gives you whatever you need. Because we do whatever it takes.
About the Bear Paw Lodge :
Bear Paw Lodge is a 608 bed lodge with our signature insulated Central Corridor, the backbone of the lodge which provides an environmentally controlled link to all the rooms in the facility. The lodge features fitness center, internet café, convenience store, recreation room, 24 hour security, 24 hour dining room and more.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Work as a Prep Cook
- Prepare food for hot meals
- Keep work stations clean
- Slice vegetables, prepare meat,
- Assist the Chefs in the preparation of meals
What we offer:
- Kitchen experience preferred
- High volume food prep experience preferred
- Hard worker
- Frequent standing and lifting
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to pass a background check and urine analysis
- Must provide your own transportation to and from the facility.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package
- Friendly work environment and casual dress