We are seeking a dynamic and outgoing professional to join the Duane Reade team as a Beauty Advisor. The Beauty Advisor is responsible for all facets of the skin care department within the store. His or her primary responsibility is to consult with each customer on their skin care needs. Candidates must have previous cosmetic or skin care experience.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for skincare and treatment sales.
• Responsible for maintenance of stock and testers.
• Responsible for department presentation standards and cleanliness.
• Maximize sales and meet daily/monthly goals.
• Must provide excellent customer service.
• Build clientele base.
• Prepare return/damaged merchandise.
• Maintain onhands/inventory.
• Do planogram updates.
• Maintain price labels.
• Ensure that there is no out of code product.
• Help the store during downtime.
• Must be professional and have excellent communication skills.
• Able to consult with customers on skin care product, and regimen design.
• Responsibilities include customer service, merchandising of cosmetics and use of a computerized skin analysis unit.
• Work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Experience in cosmetic and/or skin care required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail sales or customer service.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in beauty products and skin care.
Duane Reade - 11 months ago
Duane Reade -- the Big Apple of drugstores -- has been swallowed by a big fish: Walgreen. Named after the two streets where its first store...