The Beauty Marketing Manager will be accountable for implementing the marketing planning process for the Americas region, guiding the distributors and implementing their marketing plans while liaising with the regional media and communications teams on all Burberry Beauty related activity and monitoring the Americas team performance. You will be the guardian for the brand equity in the region.
- Own and develop the marketing, planning and implementation process for the Americas Region – in line with Burberry Corporate Strategy.
- Ensure control of marketing expenditure against budget forecast and ROI.
- Ensure each distributor has, and implement a marketing plan, which maximises local market potential and is aligned with Burberry Corporate branding and marketing guidelines.
- Track distributor activity against marketing plan and commitment.
- Oversee and direct the analysis and monitoring of competitor activity within the region and develop unique marketing propositions to lead versus Burberry competitors.
- Be the regional expert for fragrance and make up products.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to define and shape the growth plan for the brand.
- Work collaboratively with the distributors in building a long term partnership.
- Maximise and exploit local marketing opportunities and identify synergies with other product categories.
- Establish year on year improvement in ROI of marketing activities and develop deep local market knowledge and understanding of local market dynamics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in operational marketing particularly in a commercial role within the luxury/prestige fragrance and beauty industry
- Previous fashion house experience strongly desired
- Expertise in trade/commercial marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to manage external partners (e.g. distributors, agencies, suppliers, etc…)
- Budget management experience
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry - 14 months ago
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...