Click here to learn more or submit your application for positions during the 2013-2014 school year !
New Visions for Public Schools works with the NYC Department of Education to provide instructional and operational support to 73 high needs public schools and 4 charter schools throughout all boroughs in New York City. New Visions is seeking teachers who want to put their knowledge, experience and dedication to use teaching students in high needs schools.
Advantages of teaching at a New Visions school include…
- Emphasis on knowledge sharing practices so that teachers and administrators can share best practices to help advance systems and instruction.
- Frequent training and targeted professional development opportunities.
- Eligibility to apply for grants and fellowships to support the personal and professional development of exceptional teachers.
- Access to leadership development programs so that you can take even greater strides towards improving student outcomes in high needs schools.
To be eligible to work in a New Visions school you must have:
Learn more about our programs at http:www.newvisions.org/teach .
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- New York State certification in desired subject area