The qualified candidate will include:
1. Graduate from a Masters level program in counseling, psychology, social work or related
2. Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
1. Experience in related field, two years of behavioral health counseling, and evidence of
continuing professional development preferred.
1. Current Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or
2. Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or
3. Licensed eligible for LPC
4. Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by the State of Georgia
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
The Mental Health Assessor performs duties necessary to provide the best in patient care but not to an extent requiring service and judgment of a registered or licensed nurse. The Behavioral Health Assessor provides assessments for patients in the Floyd Emergency Department and Nursing Departments as requested, and at Floyd Behavioral Health. Provides and maintains a clean, safe and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. Performs duties associated with the assessment process, and collaborates with the psychiatrists and ED physician in determining treatment recommendations and patient disposition. Works cooperatively with the medical staff and other hospital staff who support care of the adult, child, adolescent, and
Floyd Medical Center - 9 months ago