Responsible and accountable for coordinating the care of CDPHP members with mental health, substance abuse and co-morbid medical disorders who meet criteria for complex case management across the continuum of care. They will work collaboratively with internal and external resources to monitor and plan care options required meeting member needs in a timely well-coordinated manner to facilitate the best outcome.
- Master’s prepared mental health clinician (LCSW or LMHC) or licensed Registered Nurse (RN) required.
- NYS licensure with 3-5 years direct service experience in the delivery of mental health and substance abuse treatment services required.
- Knowledgeable with diagnosis and procedural coding, clinical guidelines, psychiatric medication management, hospital case management, and related mental health and substance abuse treatment.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in their practice and to work collaboratively with providers, community and state agencies, and other agency personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable about care resources and levels of care available in the community.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a team setting with personal flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Salary Grade: 15