The Behavioral Health Counselor provides direct and indirect services to persons served. Job responsibilities include:
Core Responsibilities: 75%
· Provide psychotherapy for persons served.
Other Responsibilities: 25%
· Provide Clinical Care Management for persons served.
· Provide emergency services for crisis calls/walk-ins.
· Function as part of a multi-disciplinary team and participate in weekly treatment planning meetings.
· Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including
knowledge of utilization management criteria.
· Maintain agreed upon level of productivity.
· Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member.
· Complete treatment plans with persons served.
· Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals.
· Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic services to persons served.
· Provide licensure supervision, if applicable
· Regular attendance (except as excused).
· All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Masters Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, family therapy, or related field as recognized by the US Department of Education.
· One (1) year of experience, under supervision, in treating problems related to mental illness.
· Licensed LCSW to practice in Missouri.
· Working knowledge of DSM-IV.
· The Behavioral Health Counselor receives supervision from the Outpatient Behavioral Health Supervisor - Wentzville
Crider Health Center is a Community Health Center serving the mental, physical, and dental health needs of citizens of Franklin, Lincoln, St. Charles, and Warren Counties.
Join Our Team
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. Crider Health Center welcomes all people regardless of race, age, gender, religion, education, nationality, ethnicity, family circumstance, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and physical or mental ability.
Crider Health Center - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard