Keystone Autism Services, a subsidiary of Keystone Human Services, has expanded the KHS initiative by providing personalized services for adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) residing in Dauphin, Cumberland, Lancaster, and Chester Counties. Working with the Bureau of Autism Services, the Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP) is the first program in the country to provide comprehensive, individualized services and supports that incorporate health care and vocational, social and behavioral supports to adults with ASD.
The Behavioral Health Specialist is both an administratively and clinically oriented position that develops and assesses Individualized Service Plans and provides behavioral support services to adults living with Autism. The BHS will implement, monitor, re-assess and update ISP's on a regular basis. The BHS will also directly supervise up to 10 Community Support Professionals.
Behavioral Health Specialist - position will be split between Dauphin and Cumberland Counties.
Full-Time; Exempt position
- Develop and assess Individualized Service Plans (ISP's) and provide behavioral support services for adults living with Autism.
- Implement, monitor, re-assess, and update ISP's, WRAP plans, Behavioral Support Plans, teaching plans and data sheets on a regular basis.
- Conduct in-home assessments and administer psychological tools to assess each individual's specific needs.
- Directly supervise Community Support Professionals as assigned. Including but not limited to creating all assigned staff schedules, approving timesheets and reimbursements, etc.
- Provide group and individual supervision for Community Support Professionals.
- Create and incorporate crisis intervention plans as needed; complete HCSIS reports within required timelines.
- Work with colleagues and providers to facilitate case coordination in a professional manner.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the individual's family, the assigned Team Leader, and other team members regarding the individual's progress, any concerns, and other information and observations.
- Assist in developing support systems to meet the individual's needs by identifying and coordinating a variety of available and applicable services when necessary.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in social work, education, psychology, or related human services field is required.
- Experience conducting behavioral assessments and developing behavior support plans is required.
- Experience working with individuals living with autism required.
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a properly insured vehicle is required.
- Ability to complete and pass criminal background checks and clearances.
Proven supervisory and administrative experience required.
Keystone Human Services - 8 months ago