RHD Delaware Group Homes is searching for a Behavior Specialist/Creative Arts Therapist/Clinician. The program focuses on supporting residents in developing skills of community living. Residents participate in group and individual treatment and are encouraged to function as independently as possible.
Responsibilities Include :
· Collaborate with Director, Assistant Director, and all members of the treatment team in providing comprehensive treatment for all consumers.
· Facilitate psychoeducational groups with all resident consumers
· Meet individually at least weekly with assigned consumers to review treatment plan goals and discuss treatment needs.
· Work individually with resident consumers on skill building interventions.
· Provide support to ADL staff regarding skill building interventions.
· Provide case management to assure comprehensive treatment
· Communicate as needed with nurse regarding medical issues
· Plan community outings for consumers in collaboration with other program staff.
· Maintain all chart documentation as required by DSAMH, LTC, AND CARF
· Collaborate with assistant director/unit director in assuring services are provided in accordance with Values of RHD.
· Collaborate with assistant director/unit director in upholding standards of the Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health (DSAMH)
A degree in a Human Services and experience working in mental health is required. Experience in strengths based practice and the recovery model is a must. Annual salary: $ 36,000, with a generous vacation allowance and benefits package. If interested please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to: (302) 764-3620. E.O.E.
Resources for Human Development - 19 months ago