The Behavioral Specialist Consultant is a member of the Wraparound team. Wraparound provides behavioral health treatment to children up to age 21 who have a mental health diagnosis or Autism Spectrum Disorder. The services use professional staff and natural supports to literally "wrap" services around an identified child and the child's family. Services can be provided in the child's home, community and school.
Wraparound services include:
Autism and behavioral expertise to help families in creating an individual treatment plan based on their goals and objectives. Using community resources to achieve maximum improvement in the child's function with minimaldisruption to the family unit.
Services are available in Beaver, Butler and Allegheny Counties.
Licensed doctorate level psychologist; or
Licensed clinical psychologist; or
Licensed mental health professional, including, licensed professional counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed social worker; or
Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant; and
Documented training in the field of behavior modification.
All licenses must be valid and meet requirements in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of State.
All degrees and coursework must be from an accredited program and/or university or college in accordance with Policy Clarification 02-11 dated June 9, 2010, and be conferred by the university or college.
Skills / Requirements
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=7864452
- One year’s experience involving functional behavior assessments of individuals under 21 years of age, including the development and implementation of behavioral supports or treatment plans.
- Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions.
- Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Ability to identify with the agency’s Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
- Act 33/34 and FBI clearances.
Glade Run provides foster care services to children from birth to 18 years of age. The children needing foster care have been separated from...