We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of benefits consultants to work with the recognized leader in voluntary benefits. You’ll manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
- Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience not necessary.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via web interface
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology
- Commission based income plus lifetime residual income, stock bonus
- Recognized World- class training
- Management opportunities
- Trips and other incentives
Indeed - 5 months ago