We are currently seeking a Benefits & Compensation Specialist to join our growing HR team within our HR department in Albany, NY.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to various programs and initiatives, including our wellness initiatives
- Assisting in the benefit administration and reconciliation process
- Creation of various compensation and benefits reports
- Providing assistance on the company's compensation ranges
- Ensuring state and federal compliance on benefits and compensation administration
- Administering the open enrollment process, and the annual performance appraisal and salary increase process.
- Providing various support to the benefits and compensation related programs as well as other related duties, as assigned.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Human Resources or Business preferred
- Basic understanding of employee benefits and compensation preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Power Point are required
- Previous experience in a professional office setting is required
- Must be very detail oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and be client-focused
- Well-spoken and provides a professional present
- Exhibits ability to maintain confidentiality with company and employee information
- Exhibits a willingness to provide assistance at all levels
Clough Harbour & Associates - 6 months ago