Corporate Business Services
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
ICF International has an opening in our corporate Human Resources Department for a Benefits professional to aid the Director, Global Total Rewards in the planning, implementation, administration and compliance management of cost-effective employee benefits programs, consistent with corporate objectives and Human Resources strategy.
- Coordinates international, national and local benchmarking and surveys for Total Rewards (compensation plans, health, work/life, leave and retirement benefits).
- Ensures that all plans are in compliance with state and federal regulations by keeping abreast of current state and federal laws and regulations affecting benefits including, but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA and COBRA.
- Assists in development and maintenance of Corporate Wellness Initiatives.
- Prepares and files applicable state and federal government quarterly and annual reports; coordinates preparation and filing of Forms 5500 for health & welfare and 401(k) plans.
- Coordinates plan audits.
- Coordinates benefit policy reviews.
- Coordinate Total Rewards team communication activities to employee population.
- Coordinate Health Care Reform reporting requirements.
- Assist in SCA benefits administration analysis and tasks.
- Assist in the documentation of policies and procedures, associated with Total Rewards.
- Assist in Financial analysis and cost benchmarking of benefit offerings.
- Serves as back-up to fielding benefit inquiries from employees.
- Assist in coordinating CBS resources (Payroll, Finance, Timekeeping, HRIS, HRBP and Total Rewards) to resolve complex Total Rewards projects.
- Participates in benefits special projects as assigned.
- 5 years of employee benefits experience or HR related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in project management support
- Experience within the Human Resources Department of a mid to large sized company
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft, SharePoint, MS Project and Visio
- PHR or CEBS certification
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Strong project management skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 12 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...