The Benefits Administrator is responsible for all aspects of benefits, including: open enrollment, assisting employees with benefits changes and questions, and reconciling monthly benefits invoices.
- Responsibilities will include involvement in benefits renewal negotiation, planning health fairs , other benefits related events, coordinating a wellness committee, and other tasks as assigned.
- The Benefits Administrator will learn and apply new skills as necessary to ensure the future success of the company.
- 2+ years benefits administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (prefer Human Resources Management, Accounting, or other related discipline)
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage competing tasks and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; strong writing skills, ability to communicate with various levels in different departments
- Strong experience working with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Must be able to work strategically with various departments to add value, build trust, increase efficiency and positively impact the bottom line.
Overstock.com - 15 months ago
Overstock.com allows you to shop a Persian bazaar of clothes, housewares, music, books, and more. The online discount retailer hawks...