Logistics, one of the world's leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 51,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors.
applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 170 countries. For the year ending 31 December 2011, the Group reported revenues of €6.9 billion. We operate nationally throughout the U.S. with opportunities throughout the nation. Our Americas Region headquarters are located in Houston, TX.
operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with
and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence.
people are passionate about supply chain management.
Responsible for administration of retirement plans which include 401(k), Deferred Compensation and Defined Benefits and SERP (Senior Executive Retirement) plans. Assist management with recommendations on plan design, complex research and any required reporting. Manage vendor relationships with clients, third party vendors and/or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery of services, compliance and support systems related to 401(k) and other qualified retirement plans.
- Manage day to day administration of retirement plans (401k and other qualified retirement plans) and evaluate plan documents to ensure compliance and ERISA regulations.
- Compile, analyze, interpret and streamline retirement related data from queries and reports for summation to management through technical analysis including ad-hoc reports.
- Educate employees on plan eligibility and design and counsel prospective participants on health and welfare plans.
- Assist management with vendor relationships to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant administration of retirement benefit programs.
- Responsible for monitoring new and proposed legislation that affects the organization's benefit programs.
- Perform a variety of retirement transactions including data entry; loan processing and contribution requests/changes.
- Work with client participants to resolve escalated, sensitive and confidential claims or access health care issues using extreme discretion and excellent customer service skills.
- Work with Retirement Plans, key carrier contacts and other internal parties to resolve participant issues and follow-up with the participant to communicate resolutions to issues.
- Use of critical thinking skills and ability to recognize and investigate requests that fall outside of policy or standard practice guidelines as well as compare data from different sources to draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Ability to exercise personal judgment, patience and discretion in dealing with sensitive, confidential information.
- Develop working relationships with clients, third party vendors and/or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery of specific tasks, special projects and/or participant issues.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, senior management, clients, customers, and the general public regarding retirement plans.
- Utilizes reliable, consistent research and follow up skills and must have strong organization skills
Knowledge Experience & Skills:
- High School degree/GED required with some college hours preferred
- Minimum four to seven years of experience administering retirement plans required
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of benefit regulations and compliance requirements required
- Knowledge in benefit plan terminology and administration of qualified retirement plans as well as any legislative changes that will impact retirement plans required
- Technical knowledge of health and welfare and 401(k) plan administration and systems and the ability to understand complex systems, laws and plan rules required
- Must have a proficient level with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be analytical with the ability to analyze reports and give recommendations based on data analysis.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) preferred.
Travel is required at least 5% of the time in this position. Travel identified is approximately 100% domestic (within the United States) and 0% international (outside of the United States).
To apply for this position click on
, click on the careers tab (bottom of page) and click on the CEVA Jobs link -enter the job name or requisition number to search for the applicable position and follow instructions to complete your application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Ceva Logistics - 17 months ago
- 19 hours ago
Junior HRIS Analyst
- 13 hours ago
Department of Veterans Affairs
Department of Veterans Affairs
- 5 days ago
CEVA Logistics U.S. is a regional unit of CEVA Logistics, part of giant CEVA Group. CEVA Logistics US provides freight forwarding and...