Christopher & Banks is looking for an Benefits Coordinator for our Corporate office in Plylmouth, MN to provide day-to-day administrative support for the benefits, leaves and recruiting teams. The ideal candidate would understand and communicate Christopher & Banks human resources policies and programs.
- Process benefits enrollments, changes and terminations. Distribute new hire benefits paperwork, track and follow up on any outstanding items. Assist in handling calls from Associates.
- Prepare offer letters and other documents as requested by the recruiting team. Maintain postings on the Applicant Tracking system. Schedule phone interviews and travel as requested.
- Provide administrative support for processing leave paperwork including preparing letters and forms as required, including posting benefit payments.
- Participate in the monitoring of the Career Facebook page. Schedule postings, manage social media calendar.
- 401(k) administration. Updating of addresses in Fidelity, entry of 401(k) eligibility into ADP. Reconciliation and auditing of records as required.
- File, order supplies, monitor 4 department email boxes and maintain the HR intranet pages.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or GED
- Two (2) years Human Resources or Benefits administrative experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work in Excel and Word (create tracking spreadsheets, mail merge, etc)
- ADP experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...