Benefits Data Analyst
The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
The Benefits Data Integrity Analyst will be the main point of contact within the Benefits Department to ensure all of the file feeds going to our carriers are processed accurately and timely. The Analyst will also be responsible for conducting regular audits of benefits data to proactively identify issues and work with our vendors to correct them.
· Responsible for identifying all errors that will be identified on the weekly files to the carriers and sending the needed data items that need corrected to the appropriate group.
· Identify when a notification is received that the files were not received by the carriers.
· Reconcile/balance the HSA files that are sent to Optum Bank and create wire requests (and troubleshoot if out of balance)
· Reconcile/Balance 401(k) file with ML data and create wire requests (and troubleshoot if out of balance)
· Run audits between date in HWSE and Ulti to assure benefit elections are kept in sync. After brought in house perform audits with the Ulti data and carriers
· Create monthly billing files from HWSE (now) or ULTI (later) reconciles and create payment requests
· Create reports and audit eligibility data for annual enrollment eligibility
· Must be able to identify, research and make recommendations on complex benefits data issues.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field required.
A minimum of three years' experience working with benefits data files, billings and/or 401k files and resolving errors/issues that arise.
Strong communications skills.
Knowledge of employee benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability.
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially excel with ability to do v-look up's, pivot tables, etc.
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
OSI Restaurant Partners - 22 months ago