High profile Consulting Firm in North Dallas is wanting to add to their Benefits team and is looking for an experienced Benefits Analyst who believes in customer service and employee relations.
This position is responsible for the administration of fully and self-insured global employee benefit and retirement plans, and assists in developing and implementing new or modified benefit plans in a multistate and international environment.
This position will interface closely with Talent Acquisition, IT, Finance and Legal.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE :
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimal of 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration in multistate environments.
- International experience is preferred.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) certification preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, HRMS, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
- Polished and professional demeanor with excellent communication, time management and organizational skills required.
TO APPLY :
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, then submit your resume today to Kim Follis at email@example.com or call 972-546-3609.
OTHER DELTA DALLAS JOBS :
If you'd like to look for other positions that Delta Dallas has posted, visit our job board at www.deltadallas.com - Apply today!
ABOUT DELTA DALLAS :
Since 1983, Delta Dallas has provided hundreds of companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex with full-time and supplemental staffing solutions, human resources consulting and training, leadership and customer service training, and workforce consulting. We find the candidates for you - or we'll help you find Dallas jobs!
If you'd like to learn more about Delta Dallas, you can! Look around at www.deltadallas.com or give us a call, 972-788-2300.
Delta Dallas - 15 months ago