MTD Products Inc. is searching for a Benefits Manager to administer employee benefit plans for the corporate campus and supports benefits activities in North America by performing the following essential duties:
- Implements and administers employee benefit programs such as health insurance, wellness, work-life, disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance, retirement, and other plans.
- Provides services to employees to answer their benefit questions, resolve problems related to access to or payment of benefits, orient newly eligible employees, and process enrollment forms, changes.
- Prepares and communicates information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures.
- Participates in the analysis and evaluation of services, coverage, and options available through insurance companies to determine programs best meeting needs of organization.
- Analyzes benefits experience for cost-control and risk-assessment factors.
- Makes suggestions for benefit plan changes to HR leadership.
- Oversees the maintenance of employee benefits data in automated human resources information systems, including Workday and vendor specific systems.
- Coordinate communications with payroll, vendors and service providers on issues related to billing, benefits accounting, reconciliation and data.
- Assists with preparation of government-mandated reports.
- Maintains knowledge of and analyzes government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
- Administers corporate campus FMLA and Short-term Disability programs.
- Ensures benefits files, enrollment forms and appropriate documentation maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, Masters’ degree would be beneficial
- 10-15 years of experience in the field of benefits or in a related area
- Analytical proficiency within Microsoft Office Applications
- Process Improvement experience
- Multi-location/multi-state experience
- Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Benefits Call Center experience a plus
- CEBS is a plus
MTD Products Inc - 21 months ago
MTD Products wants to mow down its foes. The outdoor power equipment manufacturer makes walk-behind and tractor mowers, snow throwers,...