Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn't stop there. We're developing breakthrough technology to power the world's future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us!
Job Responsibilities Include:
Candidates must have:
- Strategy - assist with the design, planning, and implementation of the company's employee benefit plans
- Plan Management - oversee specific benefit programs, recommending plan and process improvements. Responsible for implementation and process development of new programs and changes to existing programs.
- Analysis - analyzing and researching benefit plan trends, utilization and demographics. Involves identifying and investigating abnormal patterns, cost trends and comparative studies.
- Vendor management - manage several vendor relationships to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant administration of benefit programs. Negotiate and monitor service level agreements and resolve customer service/delivery issues.
- Project management skills - utilize project management skills to lead multiple benefits projects and cyclical processes.
- Compliance - responsible for monitoring new and proposed legislation that affects the organization's benefit programs
- Communication -responsible for helping to design and develop communications on benefit programs for managers and employees.
- Will supervise a small team of analyst.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field;
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- 7+ years of experience in benefits program management or benefits administration including vendor relationships and process development
- Extensive knowledge of health plans and experience working with health plan carriers
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from concept to implementation
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Plans, organizes schedules in an efficient and productive manner
- Effective influencing, conflict management, and negotiation skills to interact with both internal and external contacts
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong MS Office - PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills. MS Project experience desired
Job Opening Type
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience
Regular / Temporary
Full-time / Part-time
Virtual / Telecommute
Texas Instruments - 23 months ago
As one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies with over 32,000 employees in more than 35 countries, Texas Instruments has been...