The Regional benefits representative responsible for the benefit needs for employees in their assigned region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leave of Absence (LOA) administration
• Workers compensation LOA & claim administration
• Update Payroll/HRIS for employee benefit elections, deductions and EOI approvals
• Interact (in person and by phone) with employees and multiple third party administrators
• Conduct benefits orientation meetings for new hires and acquisitions
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4-year college or university; or one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have strong background administering FMLA, Leave of Absence and Short-Term Disability benefits.
Knowledge of the California Family Rights Act (CFRA) and experience with UltiPro HRIS a plus.
Able to travel upto 60% of the time when scheduled.
Mednax - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
MEDNAX is a multi-specialty medical group with a national focus. It is the holding company of Pediatrix Medical Group, American...