Our Client Needs:
A leader who can drive the highest standards of benefits and payroll management and services to meet the needs of all employees while continuously monitoring and enhancing related programs and procedures. This position reports to the COO.
What you will do…
- Provide superior customer service throughout the organization in payroll administration.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships and processes with: Executives, IT, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance peers
- Communicate proactively with HR, other internal departments and vendors to reconcile data sharing and develop streamlined processes improvements.
- Communicate, promote and interpret corporate policies and procedures for employees.
- Administer retirement plans, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability programs, workers compensation etc.
- Evaluate company benefits, participate in industry surveys, analyze results and make recommendations to management.
- Track company and employee costs, evaluate quotes from vendors and make recommendations.
- Implement approved plans, develop communication, conduct employee meetings, manage entire enrollment program and process.
- Manage all related vendors.
- Advise and counsel management and employees on existing benefits.
- Manage benefits administrator.
- Provide solutions to complex problems with payroll processing, taxes, deductions, procedures, processes and systems.
- Utilize best practices to ensure high quality payroll administration through well-executed methods, systems, internal and external partnerships and streamlined sharing of data.
- Maximize Ceridian system to continuously improve efficiencies, cost savings and drive the highest level of accuracy.
- Provide timely and accurate reports, ensure payroll transactions are properly recorded and reconciled.
- Monitor compliance with appropriate state and federal financial and tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare and file payroll tax reports required by state and local government; pay tax deposits and other funds to regulatory agencies.
- Analyze, re-engineer and document processes and procedures in order to implement changes leading to best practice operations.
- Be the expert in multi-state and local payroll tax laws, regulations and local withholdings to ensure compliance.
- Build effective relationships with outside vendors.
- Provide metrics, key performance indicators, reports and analytics of data to ensure accuracy and adhere to laws, standards, policies and procedures.
- Manage payroll administrator.
- BS or MS degree in related field.
- 10 + years of experience in benefits and payroll administration and management.
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional)
- Experience with Ceridian Payroll and HRIS System (the automated timekeeping systems is Kronos)
- Multi-state employer experience
- Payroll tax laws, regulations and withholdings
- Executive level compensation components (bonuses, retirement, stock units,etc.)
- Experienced in managing the entire payroll and benefits administration and processing function
- Ability to communicate complex information in an understandable way
- Detailed oriented and process driven
- Collaborative and team oriented
Talence Group LLC - 5 months ago
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...