Seize it with a job at Best Buy
At Best Buy, you will be a part of our enthusiastic and committed staff. You will thrive on being part of an industry-leading company and enjoy working in an energetic environment.
Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. We are on the forefront of technology’s rapid advancements, we thrive on challenge and change and we empower our people to do the right thing every time. Best Buy has locations around the world including Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom and China.
We believe that each person matters, each conversation matters and each connection matters. Community partnership is central to the way we do business. In 2010, we donated a combined $25.2 million to improve the vitality of the communities where our employees and customers live and work. We invite you to explore Best Buy where you can use the latest technology, voice your thoughts and ideas and build connections that last a lifetime.
It's an exciting time at Best Buy Mobile! As a Best Buy Mobile Lead Sales Consultant you will support the store manager in the day-to-day operation of the store. You will work with the Store Manager to train and coach Mobile staff to achieve business goals through execution of the Company sales philosophy. In addition to leadership responsibilities, you will assist customers in making the right choice every time through simple, impartial advice. Achieve sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories. Our team members must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer’s needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Successful Best Buy Mobile Store Managers are experts in sales, with a demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a group of salespeople to excellence. Strong previous experience in successfully driving business goals and managing the daily operations of a retail environment will assist the Store Manager in quickly achieving results.
- Provide personalized service and exceptional level of expertise for customers
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
- Assist Store Manager in training store staff in all aspects of their job responsibilities including customer service and selling.
- Supervise Sales Consultants including planning, organizing, and delegating tasks to and following up to ensure proper completion in the Store Manager’s absence
- Assist Store Manager in overall store operations
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months supervisor experience
- 6 months sales experience
More than 140,000 people work at Best Buy, from distribution managers to store managers, customer specialists to technicians. Regardless of position, our number one priority is to create an environment where those closest to the customer can build lasting relationships and provide trusted technology and entertainment expertise to improve customers' lives.
- Previous experience being a key holder and handling cash
- 1 year retail management / supervisory experience
Our growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in our stores and at our corporate headquarters. We offer employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Best Buy Mobile SAS - 7.3 - 10 months ago