Serves alcoholic, non alcoholic beverages and appetizers to guest on the Casino floor in accordance with established standards and all applicable local, state and federal laws. Providing prompt and friendly service. Interacts with Casino guests to ensure superior service for Resort guest and to generate repeat business.
- Greets guest and takes beverage orders, delivers them to their table. Ensures that all guests are of legal drinking age (21) by checking ID when questionable.
- Serves beverages to guests on casino floor.
- Presents cocktail orders to the Beverage Tender imputing them into a point of sales system.
- Takes payment from the guest at the time of service.
- Maintains the appearance of assigned work area and properly removing empty glassware.
- Responsible for making change and proper cash handling.
- Ensures compliance with OLCC regulations.
- Resolves customer disputes, concerns or complaints when possible. Refers to the Beverage Supervisor when needed. Provides superior service to Resort guest.
- Willingly accepts the philosophy that the guests’ needs are the first priority.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate is desirable.
- Experience in serving guest and customer service strongly preferred.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relation skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Able to work in an area that is somewhat confined and dark
- Current OLCC License required.
- Current Food Handlers or ServSafe Certificate required.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job