Genadyne Biotechnologies Inc. is a US based developer and manufacturer of negative pressure wound therapy systems, non-powered and powered pressure relieving therapeutic surfaces, wireless telemedicine solutions, wireless and wired weight scale systems and more.
The mission of Genadyne is to promote wound healing, decrease wound recurrence and maintain the dignity, independence, comfort and pain control of the wound care patient through our products and through education. Visit our education page to see our tutorials and articles on Genadyne products. To learn more about Genadyne, you can visit about page.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined.
A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservation, careful, and cautious approach to work.
We are a fast paced, growing healthcare organization specializing in durable medical equipment for wound care and are looking for a highly motivated, self directed individual who is willing to grow with the company as a Service/Delivery Technician. Job duties to include some on-call hours in the evenings and on weekends, but mostly will consist of day trips during the week. Individual must have a good driving record and be willing to travel within the territory at least 50% of the time. Company provides cell phone and excellent benefits package.
DME experience a plus, but not required. Prefer a medical background, but this is an excellent entry level position for a career-minded hard-working individual. Will train. Excellent growth opportunity for the right individual.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Deliver, pick-up and service specialty beds and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy equipment for nursing homes and home care patients in the surrounding area. Will also assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse and equipment. Must be at least 21 years of age and up, due to driving a company vehicle. Must be able to lift 40 lbs on a continuous basis, and a lot of walking, standing, pushing and pulling.
- High standards of accuracy
- Adhering to established guidelines and procedures
- Requires high degree of information gathering before making decision
- Strong follow-through on delegated tasks and assignments
- Following established policies and procedures
- Trouble-shooting problems independently
- Being responsible for a number of varied activities
- Developing friendly professional personal relations with others
- Meeting new people frequently
- Cooperating with team or committee decisions
- Working at a consistent and steady pace
- Handling repetitive work without becoming impatient
- Maintaining a consistent work pace for long period
- Maintaining continuity of normal work flow despite interruptions
- Doing work which requires manual dexterity
- Checking the details of work for accuracy
- Meeting scheduled deadlines
- Carrying out instructions carefully
- Working in a neat, very organized manner
- Being responsible for high quality of work
- Providing helpful services to others
Company vehicle and fuel card provided to use while making deliveries and calls. Cell phone provided. Employee works independently with potential for growth.
Wednesday: 3:30 to 8:30pm
Thursday: 10pm to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Hourly Rate: 12.00 to 14.00 depending on experience
- Excellent driving record (no more than 1 moving violations in past 3 years)
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past 5 years
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol screen
- Clean criminal background
- Clean Cut and Professional looking at all times
- Ability to be flexible with hours worked
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must have the strength to place and service equipment up to 40 lbs.
- Extensive driving but mostly consists of day trips
- Ability to work Overtime on short notice when needed and take on call in the evenings and weekends
Please submit a resume ONLY to be considered for the position. Thank you!