We are looking for Bibigo Restaurant Manager!
Job Scope and Responsibilities
activities across shifts
- Supervise operation to maximize profitability and minimize legal liability.
- Cost budgeting (P&L) and marketing, Relationship
- Development for both management team and employee
- Supervise a restaurant operation
- Organize and direct worker training programs
- Review financial transaction
- Enforces compliance with regulations.
- Market Policy, employment law, food safety, National Security Policy Policies and procedures relating to all restaurant
- Sanitation/Safety and job to be assigned.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards
- Monitor food preparation and methods
- Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
- Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
- At least 3-5 yrs of full-service dining experience including management experience
- Associate's Degree in Hospitality preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Good people management and customer service skill
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401(K) (up to 3% matching)
- Paid Time Off