Bicycle Fleet Rebalancer
As our Bicycle Fleet Rebalancer, you will maintain an optimal balance of bicycles at a large campus. You will be central to this company’s popular and sustainable bike-friendly program that encourages employee wellness, alternative transportation and greener practices.
Reporting to a Fleet Manager, you will work 5-10pm weekdays.
Responsibilities as follows:
- Working independently, drive a large van or truck around a high-tech company’s campus, collecting and distributing bicycles
- Collect bicycles from stations, load them into the truck and transport the bikes to other stations
- Check messages and emails for specific instructions
- Evaluate condition of the bikes, and determine if maintenance is needed
- Perform basic recordkeeping to keep track of the fleet
This is a part time 10-20 hours/week position.
- Valid drivers license and acceptable DMV record
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to hang a 30-lb bike by its front wheel 200+ times per shift without assistance
- should have bike shop experience
- Must have a basic understanding of bicycle maintenance
- Dependability-follow instructions; respond to management direction; communicate efficiently will a variety of individuals.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, GO TO http://www.mikesbikes.com and click on Careers at Mike’s
emailed responses will not be considered.
Mike's Bikes - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard